This year’s main theme of the International Supply Management Congress will focus on connecting and sharing in four Fields of Interest such as:
- Innovation & Technology;
- Human Capital;
- Supply & Finance.
Real sharing of information, knowledge, transparency, sources and benefits in order to get an innovative and future-proof supply chain. Still a bigger challenge than we like to admit. This challenge will be addressed from various angles in around 30 sessions of international keynotes, best practices, leading specialists, innovations, interactive workshops, start-ups and academic findings. From within leading industries, governments, academic & research institutions and NGO’s.
Chairman and keynote speakers
- Chairman Rens de Jong, Radio & TV anchor and Entrepreneur
- Willem Haitink, VP EMEA, Tesla Motors
- Kate Vitasek, Lead researcher University of Tennessee and author, educator and architect of the Vested business model
- Mara Swan, Vice chair World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council on Gender Parity and EVP Global Strategy and Talent, ManpowerGroup
- Patricia Moser, Director Procurement Group of the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Gerard Chick, Speaker, Author, Thought Leader. Director of Intelligence by Skanor Group
The 6th International Supply Management Congress on November 22nd is the event to be for ambitious CxO’s, managers, academics, researchers and other professionals on Purchasing and Supply Management, Sourcing and cooperating end-to-end disciplines. And a unique platform for all companies and organizations offering services, knowledge or products for improving and innovating the supply process. The 6th edition will expand with exclusive inspiring Pre-Congress events and the ISMC Award Dinner on November 21st.
Information about registration and sponsorships: www.supplymanagementcongress.com