The program of the 6th edition of the International Supply Management Congress is now online. A comprehensive and renowned international knowledge and networking event on November 22nd. Packed with 30 experts and thought leaders, reflecting on the future challenges for Supply Management & Procurement. Register now!
Connect & Share; facing the future together…
…is our main theme for 2016. Exploring the upcoming challenges & possibilities for Procurement. Discussing its future role in adapting to rapid changes and increasing complexity. Comparing distinctive strategies, scenarios and visions for future-proofing the profession. Connecting the worlds of purchasing and supply management, R&D/innovation, sustainability and suppliers.
Procurement 2020: essential perspectives on success
In a balanced mix of thought leaders, specialists & best practices, we will address the challenges from 4 perspectives: Innovation & Technology, Responsibility, Human Capital and Supply & Finance. Get inspired by our keynotes:
Make your choice in the break out sessions and be inspired by experiences from e.g. Hewlett Packard Enterprise, ASML, United Nations (UNOPS), DINALOG, Tesla Motors, Royal Philips, DSM Group Sourcing, Heineken & Eurail.com, Achmea Zilveren Kruis, BAM Infra Connect.
In the ‘academic meets practice’ sessions you can learn from:
- Eric Roetman, Researcher Supply Chain Finance, Windesheim University of Applied Science
- Dr. Nadine Kiratli, Assistant Professor, Maastricht University
- Robert Suurmond, PhD candidate, Rotterdam School of Management
- Finn Wynstra, Professor of Purchasing and Supply Management, Rotterdam School of Management
Meet our experts and register now!
- Dr. Jeroen Seegers, Managing Partner Leadership, Quaestus Executive Leadership
- Prof. dr. Frank Rozemeijer, NEVI professor of Purchasing and SCM at Maastricht University and program director of the NEVI Procurement Leadership Program
- Jan van der Oord, Partner, A.T. Kearney
- Remko de Bruijn, Principal, A.T. Kearney
- Mr. Hervé Liboureau, Sr VP Head, Staples Advantage Europe
During the breaks you can visit the exhibition and start-up pitches of Tradecloud and WTP international.
In short, the 6th International Supply Management Congress is the event to be for ambitious CxO’s, managers, academics, researchers and other professionals on Purchasing and Supply Management, Sourcing and cooperating end-to-end disciplines.